1. You do not have to answer all the questions correctly to pass these tests.
2. Attempt to answer ALL of the questions and DO NOT leave any blanks.
3. If you get stuck on a question, make the best guess or place a mark in the test booklet by that item and go back to it after finishing that section of the test.
4. Listen carefully to the instructions from the teacher, and read the directions to each question carefully.
5. Look for important words in test directions and questions.
6. Read each question carefully and think before you answer.
7. Look at ALL answer choices and choose the best and most complete answer.
8. If you have to change an answer be sure to erase completely.
9. Stay focused on the test, even if other students finish early. Don't get distracted.
10. It is OK to mark in the test booklet to help in taking the test - i.e., underlining important words, etc.